How to reach us?
Orebić is located on the south-west side of the Pelješac peninsula on the very south side of Croatia, belonging to Dubrovnik-Neretva County. With recent extension of the Highway A1 from Zagreb to Ploče, Orebić is easy to reach.
- Route 1: take the A1 highway from the direction of Rijeka and Zagreb and exit at the Ploče interchange in the direction of Ploče, take a ferry (55 minutes ride) to the town of Trpanj on Pelješac peninsula and you will reach Orebić after a 20-minute ride
- Route 2: Take the A1 highway from the direction of Rijeka and Zagreb and exit at the Ploče interchange in the direction of Ploče, then pass Neum and the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina (personal documents required) until you reach Ston and then Orebić
- Route 3: take the state roads D8 and D414 from the direction of Dubrovnik until you reach Orebić (tourists from the Dubrovnik–Neretva County do not need to cross the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
More info at:
Croatian Auto Club – www.hak.hr
Croatian Highways – www.hac.hr
- Take the high speed coastal line Rijeka-Korčula-Dubrovnik (docking in Korčula), and then a ferry or a passenger boat to Orebić
- Take the catamaran from Split to the island of Korčula and then a ferry or passenger boat to Orebić
- Take the ferry line 633 between Ploče and Trpanj
- Take the ferry line 634 between Dominče on Korčula and Orebić
- Take the KTD Bilan passenger line between the towns of Korčula and Orebić
More info at: Jadrolinija – www.jadrolinija.hr
When you get to the Dubrovnik Airport (Čilipi), transfer to Dubrovnik, then take a bus or rental car. The other option would be to contact some of the local carriers which will get you to Orebić
More info at: Denor Travel – www.orebic-korcula.com